Sovrn Connector (Consent)
Sovrn does not currently offer an API connection for consent requests. When a user submits a request (ex. Opt Out), Fides sends an Email to the specified Email address requesting that they stop processing this user's information.
|Opt-in||No action is taken.|
|Opt-out||Fides will send an email to Sovrn requesting them to stop processing user information.|
Please follow the steps below to setup Sovrn connector.
Configuring Sovrn Connector
1. Log into your Fides Admin UI
2. Click on the Privacy requests tab
3. Click on Connection manager
4. Click on Create new connection
5. Select Sovrn from the list
6. Enter a descriptive name for the connector
7. Enter a unique connection identifier
8. Enter the Recipient's Email Address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. [Optional] To test the connector, enter your email address and use the Test email button.
10. Click Save
Your Sovrn connector is now set up and ready to process consent requests!