Fides 2.18 Release notes
August 7, 2023
- Added reporting for served notices: Fides now captures which notices are served along with user geography, device ID, etc.
- UI support for Auth0 Authorization flow: Integrations which use Auth0 for authentication have an improved flow for authorization. See an example flow in the Salesforce documentation (opens in a new tab).
- Simplified Access packages: the Access package root directory now contains a more user-friendly
welcome.htmland all of the data necessary to display the report has been aggregated under the
- System and integration identifiers are now auto-generated #3868
- Removed manual system selection screen #3865
- Fixed datamap zoom for low system counts #3835 (opens in a new tab)
- Fixed connector forms with external dataset reference fields #3873 (opens in a new tab)
- Changed max width of form components in "system information" form tab #3864 (opens in a new tab)
- Simplified the database health check to improve /health performance #3884 (opens in a new tab)
- Changes in the data directory now trigger a server reload (for local development) #3874 (opens in a new tab)
- Recurly: we now offer a Recurly integration for Access requests #3595 (opens in a new tab)